Young Professional Trainee
NTU CCA Singapore’s Young Professional Trainee programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to expand their experience in the arts sector. This programme will provide an immersive work experience where candidates can apply for attachment in one of the following departments: Exhibitions, Residencies, Research & Education, Communications, and Development. Click link for job scope of the respective departments.
- University degree or equivalent in media studies, communications or the arts or comparable degrees.
- Background in fine arts, arts management, theatrical production or architecture preferred.
- Interest in contemporary art, arts management, event management, communications.
- Excellent organisational, writing, editing, verbal, interpersonal, communications and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of design programmes such as Photoshop, Illustrator, MailChimp, Dreamweaver
- Good knowledge of IT and media production.
- Willing to learn and perform hands-on tasks.
- Meticulous and details oriented.
- Team player.
This is a full-time position with a commitment of six months. Working hours are from 9am – 6pm, but may involve work beyond regular working hours. A trainee stipend will be provided. Only Singapore citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents can apply.
Please submit a CV outlining your work and academic experience with a statement letter (max. 500 words) explaining your interest in applying for the department of your choice outlined above, stating your potential contribution to NTU CCA Singapore and what you wish to learn from this experience.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that selected candidates will be subjected to a working approval from the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
Please submit your application to:
NTU CCA Singapore HR
T +65 6460 0300